SEASONAL SWIM INSTRUCTOR POSITION
Safety Penn LLC, a Red Cross Licensed Training Provider is looking for seasonal swim instructors and co-instructors.
Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Plan and organize lessons consistent with goals that support the general teaching outlines provided by the American Red Cross Learn to Swim Program.
· Ability to adapt your teaching approach to match the experience and abilities of the participants.
· Enforces pool safety standards and integrates water safety into teaching.
· Engage with students and parents of students on a first name basis.
· Reinforcing for parents and students what was accomplished at the end of each lesson and what the next lesson will aim to cover.
· Confident administering life saving techniques if required (able and willing to complete appropriate training/certification if not already certified)
· Ability to support children and students in aquatic environments.
· Ability to perform swim skill demonstrations and occasional strenuous activity per Water Safety Instructor requirements.
· Red Cross Water Safety Instructor or YMCA Swim Instructor Certification
· Lifeguarding Certification
· Swim team coaching experience
· Previous swim lesson teach experience
· Must be 16 years or older
· Available to work an average of 10 hours a week
Starting at $13 an hour for co-instructors
Safety Penn LLC is locally owned and operated business offering a wide range of training and certified classes within Georgia and throughout the United States. We approach the responsibility of being a Red Cross licensed training provider in a professional and personal manner in addition to investing in the community and the lives of the people who attend our classes, certifications and trainings.
After registering for the desired class, participants will be contacted to schedule a time to meet.