SEASONAL SWIM INSTRUCTOR POSITION
Safety Penn LLC, a Red Cross Licensed Training Provider is looking for seasonal swim instructors and co-instructors.
Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Plan and organize lessons consistent with goals that support the general teaching outlines provided by the American Red Cross Learn to Swim Program.
· Ability to adapt your teaching approach to match the experience and abilities of the participants.
· Enforces pool safety standards and integrates water safety into teaching.
· Engage with students and parents of students on a first name basis.
· Reinforcing for parents and students what was accomplished at the end of each lesson and what the next lesson will aim to cover.
· Confident administering life saving techniques if required (able and willing to complete appropriate training/certification if not already certified)
· Ability to support children and students in aquatic environments.
· Ability to perform swim skill demonstrations and occasional strenuous activity per Water Safety Instructor requirements.
· Red Cross Water Safety Instructor or YMCA Swim Instructor Certification
· Lifeguarding Certification
· Swim team coaching experience
· Previous swim lesson teach experience
· Must be 16 years or older
· Available to work an average of 10 hours a week
Starting at $13 an hour for co-instructors
Safety Penn LLC is locally owned and operated business offering a wide range of training and certified classes within Georgia and throughout the United States. We approach the responsibility of being a Red Cross licensed training provider in a professional and personal manner in addition to investing in the community and the lives of the people who attend our classes, certifications and trainings.